One point of contact — One skilled agency helping fill all your civil engineering vacancies — One level of quality
Let ACE Job be a natural extension to your own HR department
- Our ethos dictates that we only recommend candidates that we would hire ourselves. So partner with us to ensure you get the right individuals, who not only match your specific vacancy requirements but also fit your company culture.
- We will prioritise your vacancies. It sounds like a no brainer if we are your sole agency, but in reality it means we put your vacancies first. As a sole agency we understand that you have entrusted us to deliver, so we take that as a big compliment. We also know that we have little competition to fill the vacancy so we can concentrate our efforts on placing the right candidate, not the first candidate.
- We will be fully responsible for your resourcing, from initial pre-screening, discreet advertising and interview prior to sending you candidates.
- Adding value to your HR strategy. Hire a chartered civil engineer to hire your civil engineers.
Time / Cost Saving
- Dramatic reduction in the amount of time you need to spend on recruitment as we will only send candidates who definitely meet your criteria, are interested in the role and who will accept and start.
- Dedicated recruitment experts with comprehensive civil engineering knowledge at your service.
Only one point of contact
- As a retained client you will be assigned your own account manager meaning you will only ever need to speak to one person.
A broad range of skilled candidates delivered now and in the future
- Due to our innovative recruitment methods we have exclusive access to a variety of candidates who aren’t available through other agencies including discreet Headhunting, networking and referral.
- As a retained partner we will also forward speculative CVs of qualified candidates who we believe would fit your company. However to get that level of service you need to work with us as a trusted partner.
When you use us as a your sole agency we can better invest in promoting your vacancies because our risks are reduced. Reducing our risks reduces our costs and hence we can pass the savings on to you.